provide medical writing and editing services
Our team of medical writers and editors represent a rich variety of professions
- physician assistants
- pharmacists and PharmDs
- nurse practitioners
- nurse specialists
- medical writers
process and terms
We consider all medical writing projects custom based on type of client,
where the material will be published and the audience for whom it will
be prepared. Our process is straightforward.
- Client describes project (length, deadlines, type of writing and editing—copyediting
or substantive editing, literature citations, for example).
- WPL provides quote that is valid for thirty days.
- Client approves quote and delivers document(s) for editing or specifics
for writing project.
- WPL delivers completed documents by deadline.
- If a client is dissatisfied with WPL writing or editing services,
the document will be re-written or re-edited at no charge according
to client instructions.
- Our experience is that all jobs are a unique combination of required
services. We will be pleased to provide an appropriate price quotation
for your individual job requirements, including rush deadlines.
us to discuss your specific project.